A leading commercial real estate establishment is seeking a Marketing Executive to be at the forefront of New Retail. You will be part of a diversified marketing team with manages all the establishment's digital platforms and drives retail innovation and digital transformation. The main processes that the team manage include CRM, eCommerce, payments, and lifestyle services.
- Assist with the planning, execution, and management of integrated marketing campaigns for all of the digital products
- Assist with the execution of marketing strategies to generate leads, traffic, and engagement
- Content creation and artwork adaptation for all the owned, shared, and paid communications channels for brand awareness, engagement, and promotions
- Manage design works across various marketing platforms e.g. website, social media, etc.
- Launch and boost cost-effective social/ digital media campaigns based on approved budget
- Track and analyze important metrics that affect website traffic, engagement, and target audiences
- Handle ad-hoc administrative and marketing operations duties
- 2-3 years of proven experience in related position
- Content creation and editing - Graphic design capabilities is vital to this role with the ability to create and adapt content using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite. Video content creation capabilities is a bonus.
- Marketing - Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media, affiliate marketing and email marketing
- Analytical and reporting - Experience in using major analytics programs or CRM platforms
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to interpret analytics software
- Tech savvy, and adept with social media strategies and management
- Able to create both digital and print collaterals
- Proficient in storyboarding and scripting, good photography and videography skills are a plus
- Able to work both independently with minimum guidance and effectively as part of a team
- Motivated, meticulous and results oriented
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, with the ability adhere to tight deadlines
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).