Our client, a leading hospitality group is looking for a Marketing Communications Executive. This group is looking to expand in the region and thus this position would enable the selected individual to expand their portfolio along with the organization.
- End-to-end management of Advertising and Promotion
- Work closely with advertising agencies, media, tenants, contractors and event companies to ensure successful running of projects and events
- Conduct post-promotional campaign/events reviews to assess the effectiveness of the promotions/events in terms of consumer traffic
- Budget management & prepare marketing success reports
- Plan & maintain social media presence - Monitor social channel conversations and act on any insights that can further enhance the customer experience and branding
- Generate customer loyalty and increase shopper traffic by leveraging on digital assets, strategic retail partnership & social media outreach
- Managing stakeholders to drive alignment and collaboration in formulating marketing strategies to grow the coalition program based on data and insights to contribute to KPIs;
- Build & maintain a pipeline of community management events to meet business objectives
- Community engagement - Engage with community, fans & relevant partners, through the development and overseeing of events, electronic, print, collaterals and social media communications and hosting tours
The ideal candidate would have a Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or a related field, and/or preferably with 2-3 years of working experience in within this space. You would be resourceful, imaginative and innovative. You would also come with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
With strong organizational and time management skills you would be able to work independently under pressure and be able to meet deadlines. You should also be prepared to work long and irregular hours including weekends and holidays.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).