A well-established commercial real estate organization is looking to hire a Marketing & Communications professional to lead the account management team which would be driving the marketing and communication and leasing initiatives to drive sales for lease spaces.
The ideal candidate would be results-driven and passionate about bringing in revenue. You would also be driving initiatives for PR, direct marketing, advertising, promotions and events drive and enhance consumer experience.
- Work with tenants and internal stakeholders in achieving e-commerce and leasing spaces sales KPIs, including ensuring that the stipulated budgeted leasing income is achieved
- Plan, formulate and execute various leasing strategies to achieve desired leasing tenancy mix in the malls
- Responsible for co-conceptualizing, planning and implementing A&P activities for the establishment to generate revenue
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies and digital campaigns for the establishment
- Planning, maintaining social media presence
- Monitoring social channel conversations and developing content strategies
- Monitoring editorial calendar for social channels to further enhance customer experience and branding of the establishment
- Sourcing for sponsorship for promotions and events, maintaining regular dialogue with partners, regularly identifying publicity opportunities for the establishment.
- Build strong relationships and work closely with internal stakeholders, advertising agencies, tenants, contractors and event companies to ensure successful running of projects
- Measure performance of all marketing campaigns, assessed against goals (ROI and KPIs) and prepare monthly reports for internal analysis
- Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- At least 5 years of proven marketing communications experience in the retail/e-commerce retail industry
- Prior leasing experience would be a bonus
- Resourceful with media and promotional vendors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Data-driven and results-oriented, with a strong ability to meet deadlines
- Strong ability to work under pressure
- Flexible - you should be prepared to work long and irregular hours including weekends and holidays
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).