My client is an innovative biotech company dedicated services to improve human lives. To cater to their expanding needs, they now seek an experienced Manufacturing Specialist to join them
- Excellent Technology
- State of the art manufacturing
- High Potential
- Ensure timely, accurate and quality production under ISO 13845 and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Aid in routine update and maintain of both manufacturing inventory during material transfer.
- Support production, R & D prototyping activities and process validation activities
- Draft SOPs and work instruction with the support of QA department
- Perform calibration and maintenance of all equipment in the laboratory to ensure proper working conditions
- Perform regular environmental monitoring and sanitization of facilities
- Participate in the development of new manufacturing and quality control processes.
- Support manufacturing investigations, change control and root cause investigations for non-conformance.
- Degree/Diploma in Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Chemical Engineering or equivalent least
- Experience in a medical device/biotechnology manufacturing setup with good knowledge of current GMP standards
- Good knowledge in operating or set up ERP systems such as Sage, SAP or Netsuite
- Experience with activities such as buffer formulation, dispensing and kitting will be a plus
- Prior experience with manufacturing/QA or equivalent
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).