My client is a leading MNC in the Life Science industry going through a Supply Chain transformation project. Therefore, they are currently in the lookout to hire a Logistics and Warehouse Manager to support their day-to-day operations.
- 12 month contract with attractive package, completion bonus and benefits
- Reports directly into the Head of Supply Chain
- Only open to Singaporeans
- To oversee day-to-day Logistics and Warehouse Operations (i.e. import-export documentation of both inbound and outbound materials, 3PL selection process, GMP and SOP implementation of temperature controlled shipments, etc.)
- To lead a team of Logistics and Warehouse Operators (~10 HC)
- To participate in internal, external audits and inventory cycle counts
- To record, monitor and report Logistics and Warehousing Operations' KPIs
- To identify and report areas of improvement as well as assist on other assigned duties by the Management team
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Operations or relevant field
- At least 6 years of work experience relevant to Logistics and Warehouse Operations preferably in a fast-paced and highly regulated environment (Life Science/Healthcare space)
- Experienced SAP (MM, SD, R/3, WMS) user
- Managerial experience (highly preferred)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).