Learning & Development Specialist, Central Singapore $8,000
Volt, Singapore are looking for superb L&D Specialist to join this small friendly team based in Central Singapore. Reporting to the HR Director, this role will deliver hands on, classroom-based training for the Leadership team and to the identified High Potentials in the organisation.
This person will need to be passionate about delivering training and possess outstanding communication skills.
This role will deliver the leadership development strategy and also enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting learning programs that will boost employees work performance in line with the company's vision.
The person will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering learning programmes, and for managing all phases of training including measurement of training effectiveness and success.
- Conduct training needs analysis (TNA) with respective department and creates a Total Company Training Plans (TCP) in consultation with the stakeholders and the HR Director
- Translate requirements into trainings that will upskill and prepare employees for the next step of their career path
- Design and delivery of all training programmes that include leadership as well as core competency skills
- Mentoring those needing support, either in training content or in embedding newly learned skills
- Review the Training Policy and make improvement as needed.
- Design and Implement HIPO talent management programme and a career development programme
- Create online platform for the training and coaching programmes
- Create tools and measuring metrics to assess the training and development effectiveness
Snapshots of our ideal candidate:
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- At least 8 years of strong HR learning and development experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing and conducting leadership and core softskills programmes
- Strong consultancy and partner management
- Strong communication and customer management skills
- Strong knowledge of learning management software
- Strong knowledge of talent management and succession planning programme
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI
- Proficient in MS Office and e-learning software
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).