Lead UX Design (UX, Human Factors, Ergonomics, Product Life Cycle)
Are you an experienced UX Design expert who has experience and solid understanding of UX Design process and Product Life Cycle fully covering human factors, ergonomics, aesthetics, validation, information architecture, and specifications? If yes, will you be interested in a Lead UX Design Role with a leading International Business who is well known for their state-of-the art Technological Innovative products for millions of global users.
Reporting to the Design Manager, this role will be in charge of ;
- Design innovative ideas to improve overall user experience
- Lead project teams and both internal and external partners
- Assume responsibility for the entire life cycle of UX design - human factors, ergonomics, aesthetics, validation, information architecture, and specifications
- Manage relationships with internal and outsourced partners on UX design
- Evaluate designs and project activities to ensure compliance with UX design
- Development guidelines and standards
- Provide tangible feedback to improve product quality and user experience.
- Offer user experience design leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects
- Spearheaded the innovation of new technologies and design languages
- Mentor and guide junior designers
- Degree in Industrial Design, Human Factors/Ergonomics or equivalent in the fields of design : Human computer Interaction, Product Design, Cognitive psychology, User experience Design, User centered Design etc.
- At least 10 years' experience in User Experience domain covering designing of physical products, digital solutions or services.
- Solid understanding of Design process and typical product life cycle
- Strong functional knowledge of design concepts and experience in designing research and data collection plans for UX testing and acceptance
- A portfolio showcasing your design expertise
- Experience designing HW touchpoints will be a huge plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).