Lead Systems Engineer (RedHat Linux) - 12 Months Contract - Singapore
This client is a digital government solutions provider with more than 60 projects globally.
- Technology Transformation
- Enterprise Level Projects with Diversified Infrastructure
- World-wide Recognition in Good Culture and Career Advancement
As a Senior System Engineer, you will:
- Analyse System Performance Data and Provide Recommendations for Optimization to improve performance and optimize processing response time
- Provide Technical Consultancy to Internal and External Customers with matter related to System Performance, Integration and Configuration
- Participate in the Upgrade Planning and Execution of the Middleware software.
- Lead and work with multiple teams to establish Root Cause Analysis for High Severity issues for successful resolution
- Provide Subject Matter Enterprise (SME) Level in Middleware to resolve security related threats and vulnerabilities
- Ensure Production Environment is Highly Available per the needs of the business and established Service Level Agreements.
The Ideal Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in End-to-End Operations Management in RedHat Linux & VMware
- Hands-on experience in managing Middleware Products such as JBOSS, Apache
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) level of hands-on knowledge in Shell, Perl, Python or PowerShell
- Working experience in Cloud Environment (AWS, Azure) would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience Kubernetes/Docker Containers
- Willing to travel and executing overseas project when is required
- Able to work in 24 x 7 operations standby support environment
This is a 12 months contract position to start and is convertible to permanent.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo at +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).