Lead Document & Information Management Controller
- Team lead role
- Permanent Opportunity
- Well known International Chemicals Business
I am currently handling an exciting mandate with a leading International Chemicals Business who is well known in the Energy Sector. They are currently rapidly expanding their business in APAC and are looking to hire an experienced Document Control Expert, to be based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Asset Management Head, this role will be in charge of leading a team of document controllers to ensure Data Integrity & Compliance for all master data and documents (Document management systems) related to Engineering, CAPEX, Vendor management, Investment, R&D and Plant equipment maintenance & operations.
The ideal candidate will have a Degree from a recognized university and will have solid years of experience in handling Data / Information systems for Asset Integrity / Document Control / Engineering / Quality within Chemicals / Petrochemical / Refineries / Process Plant Industry and should be able to lead and manage a document control team.
It's fantastic opportunity to grab a permanent role with a leading International Name who is currently in the spotlight for Clean Energy. It's an exciting time to join them, as they are going through a major expansion and this role offers a pioneering leadership platform for setting up Information Control and Data Integrity for the business in the APAC region. An attractive package and an excellent set of benefits awaits for the right candidate.
· Degree from a recognized university
· 4-9 years of relevant experience in handling Data management/ Information Systems / Document management systems for Asset Integrity / Document Control / Engineering / Quality processes within Chemicals / Petrochemical / Refineries / Process Plant Industry
· Candidates from the IT sector who have worked on management of Chemical process plant data or document management systems can also apply
· Experience in handling SAP, IFS or similar ERP system
· Experience in leading a team either project or in operations
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).