A Singapore-based start-up specializing in precision agriculture is seeking a Key Account Manager. In this critical front-end role, you would be the key point of contact establishing and maintaining relationships with organized retail and food services accounts (HORECA).
- Identify and locate new business in the form of direct sales, partnerships and distribution channels for our fresh produce business
- Work collaboratively with customers to understand their requirements, unfulfilled needs and demand - may involve meeting multiple stakeholders within each customer organization to gather information and insights that would help us service them to their utmost satisfaction
- Understand and obtain relevant information and knowledge about market conditions and relevant of products on offer from others servicing fresh produce
- Implement and contribute new ideas and concepts for product development and enhancement
- Receive customer orders, process, record, and coordinate closely with the production team to ensure specific needs of customers are met and exceeded
- Take the lead on execution of customer outreach campaigns, conventions, farmers' markets, and trade shows
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales or account management
- A strong existing network of contacts in F&B and retail would be a great advantage
- Basic knowledge of fresh produce, its supply chain and the local eco-system
- Strong passion and understanding of the importance of fresh and nutritious food
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- A risk-taker with high capability of accepting challenges
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).