Junior Software Test Engineer
Looking for an entry/junior level test engineer to work on application software testing. You'll be assisting teams in delivering quality systems.
Prior experience is ideal, but this role is also open to junior candidates who are willing to pick up automation skills and to learn testing activities. The salary range is $2000 - $2800. This is a two year contract position to start, convertible to perm. This role is only available to Singaporeans at this time.
- Analyze business and system requirements and develop various test specifications which include Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, Performance Testing and Compliance Testing.
- Design/maintain test scenario, test cases, test data and execute manual testing.
- Work with a team of test engineers in conducting testing to identify software defects.
- Perform peer review.
- Perform defects management and test management for assigned projects.
- Perform tracking and status reporting and be responsible for tracking test progress.
- Perform the collection, collation, analysis of statistics related to testing, compile and share lessons learnt.
- Interacting with test personnel, users and client to facilitate UAT testing
- Participate in the development, maintenance and execution of test automation.
- Perform automated sanity testing for SIT/UAT deployment.
- Consolidate automated sanity test results for Project Team
- Continuously innovate and improve quality of test processes.
- Build up testing domain expertise
- Prior software testing experience is ideal
- Some software development or testing background knowledge
- Some knowledge and hands on experience in commonly used tools and performance load testing tools will be an added advantage, such as:
- Azure DevOps Server (previously know as Team Foundation Server)
- Git or equivalent
- Selenium Framework for testing web application or equivalent
- JMeter or equivalent
- Fortify WebInspect or equivalent
- Use of Postman for API testing or equivalent
- Use of FileZilla or equivalent
- Use of tool for XML verification and understand XSD design fundamentals
- Good level of SQL/RDBMS database knowledge
- Experience with either C# or Java
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).