Junior Java Software Engineer - 12 Months Contract - Singapore
Have you ever wondered How to Build a Strong Career in Tech?
Technology field is so Vast, with Numerous Career Paths ranging from Database Administrator to Network Engineer.
This is a place where you want to start building your career.
- Advance Technologies and Enterprise level projects
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities awaits
- Good Remuneration Package with recognition in good culture
- Make an Impact to Countries Technology Advancement
For you to be well prepared and skilled with the large enterprise systems out in the world, you'll start by building your fundamentals in Techs such as investigating the root cause of the issue. This way, you will be learning different technology in a pace that is more adaptable.
You will also be working closely with project teams such as Business Analysis, infra team and other developers to provide optimal solutions, carry out User Acceptance Testing and support the release activities.
What you'll become in 1-2 years:
- Familiar with modern software architecture and patterns
- Familiar with programming in languages Java
- Familiar with programming frameworks
- Familiar with database technologies such as SQL and MongoDB
- Strong critical thinking abilities and problem solving skills
The Ideal Fit:
- Proficient with Java and SQL
- Some experience (Internship/Projects) in a Development or Support position
- Background in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another relevant field
This is a 12 Month Contract position and is possible to convert to permanent.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo at +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).