Java Software Developer
This is a Java development role for candidates with at least 3 years of experience. The salary range for this position is $4500 - $5800. Only available to Singaporeans at this time.
A Brief Job Overview
- You'll be primarily working on Java related projects for government agencies and clients
- Requirement analysis, document, monitor and implement of new product and change to existing product.
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain of IT applications, including documentation and post-implementation customer support.
- Provide maintenance service/support to customers (internal and/or external)
- Analysis to identify and gather customer requirements of both new and change to existing products
- Conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA.
- Ensure user sign off and implement new/change products to Production
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Maintenance of IT systems or applications.
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and be able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Propose appropriate technologies and tools required to upgrade/implement system
- Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
- Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
- Experience with developing Java EE web applications and Java UI frameworks
- Some project leading experience in IT will be an added advantage
- Experience/knowledge of the following: Spring, Hibernate, or Angular
The Interview Process
- Initial screening (expect a call within a day or two if you're the right fit)
- An online coding assessment
- Video interview with the hiring manager
What Makes This Exciting
- This role is with a company that is well known and reputable in Singapore. They have won awards for their work culture, and they have a 4+ rating on Glassdoor
- Fast and no nonsense application process
- Very stable. No hiring freezes during circuit breaker, constant work and learning. A great place to start off or continue your career.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).