Junior to Mid Level Java Software Developer
Hey look, this is a real job posting for a pretty decent company. They're essentially looking for a junior-mid level Software Developer with experience in Java/J2EE, Spring, and Hibernate. The official details are below, but that's really all you need to know. Apply today if that's applicable to you!
The Company: A world leader in Digital Solutions for countries, businesses, and individuals. Ranked as one of Strait Time's Best Singaporean Employers of 2020. Also has a solid 3.9 rating on Glassdoor!
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
- Update system documentation.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off on design specifications.
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
- Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA.
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support.
- Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
- Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
The Tech Stack:
- Java, Java EE
- Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis
- Weblogic Application Server, Elixir, Oracle DB, LDAP, MQ Series
- JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat, ESB
- Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).