Java Developer (Derivatives Trading Platform)
Looking for Java Developers with specific experience on derivative trading platforms. This is a must, this is not just a regular Java development role.
This is a permanent full time role with a global fintech startup and is only open to Singaporeans at this time. The salary range is 8000-15000, possibly more for the right person. This role will also come with extremely good benefits.
The Role:You'll be working on a high frequency, low latency derivative trading platform using Java
- Develop a risk reporting dashboard and data analytic platform with Kafka
- Work with security, operational, and infrastructure teams to build highly scalable and secure backend services
- Work alongside a global team with members in Singapore, Europe, and Hong Kong
- Significant experience in Core Java development in either Risk Management from Equity Derivatives or Margin Policy
- Experience in developing low latency, large scaled systems
- Experience in Real Time Risk Management / Margin Calculation
- Past experience with event sourcing based architecture and microservices is a big plus
- Nice to haves include Python, Cryptocurrency, AWS, Kubernetes
Why You Should Apply
- Highly flexible, non banking environment
- You'll be working within a space that's still in it's infancy, and with lots of room to grow. This role is with an industry leading name already, with a great mix of stability and growth potential.
- Compensation will include cryptocurrency as well as equity
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).