One of the leading digital solution providers for governments in the world is looking for experienced Java Developers. This position is located at Science Park, and it would be a two year contract to start, extendable/convertible to perm. Only Singaporeans may be considered at this time.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You'll be primarily working on Java related projects for government agencies and clients
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Prior Java Development experience in a professional environment.
- Bonus points if you have worked on government related projects, but not a must have.
- Experience in the following: Spring, Hibernate, or Angular
Why Should You Apply:
- Very reputable brand name in Singapore and 76% of Employees would recommend it to a friend
- The interview process for this role is quite straight forward, and the entire process usually takes less than 2 weeks
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).