Looking for a Java Software Engineer. The ideal candidate will analyze, design, develop and maintain IT applications, including documentation and post-implementation customer support.
Salary range is $4500-5800. Only available to Singaporeans at this time.
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications
- Update system documentation
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off on design specifications
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity
- Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work
- Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements
- Have a relevant education in computer science, IT or related fields
- Possess good experience developing web application, Web Forms and Enterprise Workflows
- Have project lead experience in IT. Certifications in Java, J2EE etc preferred
- Have experience in systems analysis, design, programming and project management with knowledge of one or more of the following technologies:
- Java, J2EE
- Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis
- Weblogic Application Server, Elixir, Oracle DB, LDAP, MQ Series and iPlanet Web Server
- JBoss Application Server, ESB
- Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).