Java Software Developer
One of the biggest brand names in Singapore is looking to hire a lot of Java Developers before 2020 ends. They're a IT solutions provider to Singaporean government agencies, and they also have projects with 19 other countries and governments worldwide!
They have a 4+ average on Glassdoor, and they're ranked one of "Singapore's Top 20 Best Employers To Work For In 2020." If this sounds good to you, apply now!
Only available for Singaporeans or Permanment Residents at this time.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
- Update system documentation.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and be able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off on design specifications.
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
- Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA.
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support.
- Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
- Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
What Do You Need?
- You have development experience with Java, and ideally with Spring, Hibernate, or Angular.
- Some past experience working on government related projects would be cool, but not a necessity at all
- You're ready to explore new challenges and learn alongside others who are experiencing the same issues.
Why This Company?
They're reputable, stable, and always in business. Whether Singapore and its economy is going through good times or bad, this company will be working. Hiring freezes during circuit breaker? Nope, not here. The work culture is very highly regarded here, and their accolades back it up. If you're looking to jumpstart or further your career in Java development, this is it.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).