This is a Java Development role for one of the world's largest hospitality companies. You'll be building applications from scratch, utilizing new technologies, and working in an unique environment.
- The ideal fit will be designing, developing and testing custom software applications. Technology modernization is key to the organization.
- The current outlook for the role of Software Engineer includes Design, Coding/Development and CI/CD using Jira/Confluence, Spring Boot, ReactJS, BitBucket, Jenkins respectively.
- You're able to demonstrate self-discipline and passion in software engineering. Possess advanced understanding beyond fundamentals of design and development - in addition to CI/CD the usage of Git on BitBucket, Jenkins and understanding of branching strategy.
- Transforming from .NET to Java technologies, you possess excellent logical thinking to assist in replacing existing functionalities and to create new functionalities, together with data.
The Ideal Requirements
- Experience with enterprise-scale projects, or, fully participated in projects from scratch
- Java is a mandatory skill, and the rest of the technology stack includes:
- Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, SonarQube, Git on BitBucket, C#.NET
- Good to have Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes, MQ, CI/CD, Bash/Python scripting, mobile applications and Cloud (monitoring/alerts) but not compulsory. Be prepared to learn new technologies.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).