IT Security Senior Manager - Group Technology
Looking for an IT Security Manager to drive the company's IT security strategy. You'll be evaluating trends, overseeing multiple projects, and making company wide recommendations.
This is a permanent position, with a salary range of $8000-11000, plus bonuses. Mandarin fluency is a must due to liaison with China counterparts.
- Formulation of overall IT Security Strategy by assessing the overall threat landscape together with organizational strategic objectives
- Analyze IT security architecture trends and develop recommendations for changes to the global security infrastructure.
- Implement and continuously improve monitoring mechanisms of IT Security related events.
- Responsible for developing and continuously improving an international IT Security Incident/Alert Management Framework
- Drive high degrees of security automation within the operational framework.
- Drive and maintain oversight of all IT Security related events, incidents and/or investigations.
- Create a framework to monitor IT Security Intelligence.
- Establish link up with relevant IT Security incident authorities (e.g. SINGCERT) and supporting bodies (e.g. Forensic vendor).
- Support in managing a Security Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Program.
- Work with different teams to build and mature the DevSecOps program
- Assist in operating an effective Data Leakage Protection Program, providing maximum protection to critical data with minimum false alert overhead.
- Ensure ongoing compliance against relevant IT legislative/regulatory requirements, such as PDPA, MAS TRM & PCI.
- Ensure ongoing compliance against the organizational IT Security policies, standards and procedures.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in similar security management capacity.
- Security related certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA, with strong knowledge of IT legislations such as PDPA, MAS TRM, PCI, SGX and ISO 27001.
- Information security management knowledge, including but not limited to ATT&CK, kill chains, etc.
- Strong communication/presentation/writing skills with proficiency in writing & speaking English and Chinese (to liaise with China counterparts).
- Disciplined in being guided by a set of formalized security policies, standards, procedures and frameworks.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).