My client is looking to bring in an IT security manager to work closely with the VP of Security to ensure that all their various systems and networks are protected from possible threats and adhere to necessary regulations. The successful candidate needs to have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and possess relevant security certifications.
*Due to the current situation only applicants already based in Singapore will be considered for this role*
- Help in developing a compliance framework to meet IT regulatory requirements and organizational policies.
- Review organizational policies and recommend improvements to deal with potential threats
- Work towards developing and evaluating various risk management frameworks
- Educate various staff on information security policies and regulations to ensure adherence to these.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Hold certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA,
- Have a good knowledge of industry best practice principles and industry legislations such as PDPA, MAS, TRIM, and PCI
- Must be able to speak read and write in Mandarin to be able to communicate with the teams in China.
- Preference for individuals with experience working for larger organisations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).