IT Security Engineer X 3
- Be an important contributor to the Cryptography Key Management System, dealing with various other workers to ensure security is maintained and also implement and review controls.
- Work with customers to ensure they are happy with the Security Access Modules
- Contribute to ensuring the security protection and management system is working correctly
- Conducts Security Audit Trails and Account Review.
- Assist in all IT audits. Follow-up with any potential Risk Owners to complete outstanding audit findings.
- Review and develop policy, procedure, and documentation for IT Security.
- Facilitate, plan, and participate in Cyber Security Exercises as well as Disaster Recovery activities.
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment to identify the potential threats to the organization's IT assets and work with the respective teams to address them.
- Be on standby for any critical security alerts and incident management after office hours.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field
- Great problem solving and communication skills
- Great team player who can also work on their own
- 2+ Years Experience in Cyber Security
- Good knowledge of IT Compliance, Risk Management, Cyber Security Management.
- Certified in Cyber Security
- Familiar with Tools; such as SIEM, Privileged Access Management, Two-Factor Authentication & Vulnerability Scanners.
- Familiar with Security Operations Centre (SOC) processes and procedures
- Possess Project Management skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).