VOLT is partnering with one of South East Asia's largest consumer internet businesses as it continues its rapid expansion in the region.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company is listed on the NYSE and operates leading brands in ecommerce, entertainment and financial services and is experiencing strong growth in all of these areas.
As a result of this success, they are hiring for a number of key vacancies within the corporate IT function and we are currently looking for 2 new headcounts for their Security team, based in Singapore. The Security team plays a vital role in maintaining and improving the security of their business operations, and these two roles sit in the Security Compliance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Protecting the business against cyber risks and attacks
- Developing security compliance policies and procedures
- Evaluating security solutions relevant to networks, systems and databases and detecting any weaknesses
- Participating in the security compliance program for each business unit
- Performing internal IT security audits, conducting risk assessments and handling security incidents
- Working on ad hoc projects regarding solution implementations or IT security
The successful candidates will possess:
- Between 5 and 10 years experience in a similar capacity
- A Bachelor's degree in CompSci or a related discipline
- Experience in developing IT policies, procedures and standards
- A knowledge of multiple operating systems, Linux, Windows, MacOS
- Hands on experience in security systems, firewalls, anti-virus, vulnerability management, authentication etc.
- Strong understanding of the latest security techniques and protocols
- Solid understanding of IT governance best practices
- One or more of the CISSP, CISA, CCSP or related certifications
- Experience in either a Big 4 organisation, a banking environment or a Tech company
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin, as you will be required to work closely with colleagues in China
You will be working in a fantastic, growing organisation which still has a start-up vibe, a rewarding and collaborative culture and which will enable employees to fulfill their potential and make a difference.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Will Russell on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1109294 (Russell William Edward Hamilton).