IT Project Manager - Data Analytics background - Permanent
IT Project Managers plan, organise and integrate cross-functional IT projects that are significant in scope and impact, and ensure that they are successfully implemented in accordance to stated project goals and objectives.
In performing the role, IT Project Managers are expected to do the following:
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets; identify resources needed
- Develop schedules and methods for measuring results
- Guide and perform strategic analysis for the project
- Organise and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion and successful deployment of the system
- Assemble and coordinate project team members; assign individual responsibilities
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Professional qualification in IT Project Management
- At least 8 years of experience in implementing large scale IT applications systems, at least 3 years of which should be in a project management or project leadership role
- Experience in developing and implementing data analytics related projects including enterprise system.
- In depth understanding of data anlytics, data science, machine learning aspects.
- Possess excellent communication skills, written and spoken, with the ability to work and communicate with all levels of staff
- Experience working in engineering, manufacturing, rail systems are added advantage.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).