IT Project Manager
An opportunity to experience project management on Digital Projects with a global organization, focusing on eCommerce projects on Cloud platforms, guidance and collaboration with business units and IT teams to derive business requirements to facilitate and execute deployment and testing.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Execute good project coordination and steering to successfully implement and rollout digital IT projects on schedule and within costings.
- Managing and steering internal and external business users through good proposals of cost effective solutioning.
- Cross collaboration with multiple business teams for project delivery
- Understand project constraints to have alternative solutions for systems solutioning.
- Resolve raised issues/ Preventing escalations wherever possible through the stages of the project lifecycles.
- Managing external vendors and Business Units to ensure proper delivery/implementation of projects according to SLA
The Ideal Qualifications/Experience for the role:
- 5 Years of working experience in IT domain.
- Knowledge of AGILE practices and working environments.
- Understanding of cloud platforms.
- Development experience with React, .NET, C#, MsSQL
- Familiarity on Docker / Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with all stages of the project lifecycles/ application development life cycles.
- Avantageous to have: PMP / AGILE / AWS certifications.
- Good stakeholder management , experienced in vendor-environment.