IT Project Manager
An opportunity to experience project management on Digital Projects with a global organization, focusing on Business Application Projects, guidance and collaboration with business units and IT teams to derive business requirements to facilitate and execute deployment and testing.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Project coordination with internal and external teams to execute projects on time, within budget.
- Gather requirements from multiple stakeholders and assess feasibility.
- Perform project scoping according to feasibility assessment.
- Devise detailed project plans for execution and monitoring the progress.
- Perform risk management/assessments to the project.
- Good relationship management with stakeholders, vendors, and clients.
- Manage the team through all stages of the Project LifeCycles.
- Clear and precise project documentation ; spreadsheets, process maps.
- Technical and Functional support and guidance to internal teams and business units.
- Commitment to SLA for solutioning and rectification for raised issues.
- Commitment to deployment requirements for Project Implementations/Optimization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or any relevant discipline.
- 2 - 3 Years of working in IT domain.
- Knowledge of AGILE practices and working environments.
- Familiarity with all stages of the project lifecycles.
- PMP / PRINCE II / AGILE certifications are an advantage.
- Good stakeholder management as the individual will be working in a vendor environment.
This is a contract position for 12 months; renewal and conversions are possible.