IT Project Manager - 1-year contract - Singapore
- Support multiple application systems and driving execution
- Strong application support background
- Project Management and Business Partnering is the key to this position
You will be the bridge between IT and Business, and a leader for your project team members ensuring successful project delivery. Your responsibilities is to ensure projects and enhancements are delivered within budget and on schedule.
Key tasks includes overseeing service delivery, identifying customers 'needs and proposing solutions to improve. Day-to-day activities are to manage and resolve project risks and to collaborate with software architects, business stakeholders and vendors.
It is important that you possess the knowledge and experience in supporting multiple applications systems and a solid understanding of IT domains, to facilitate and manage complex internal systems that are used by large userbase. Lastly, ability to identify pain points and the understanding of complex business processes to facilitate re-engineering of such.
As it is a leading position, a doer mentality and proactiveness will be important to champion the project and guide the team to success.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing IT Projects and Business Partnering
- Expertise in working on business processes and business solutions
- Strong stakeholder management including C-level and vendor management
- Ability to handle multiple demands and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Background and experience in managing enterprise-level systems and applications
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).