Project Lead - Digital Solutions - Singapore
- Attractive benefits and work culture
- Exposure into digital solutions in techno-functional role
- Championing large-scale digital projects
- At least 5 years of managing complex IT projects
- IT solution experience, IT processes, enterprise architecture, system know-hows
- IT Project management and Management Reporting experience
The ideal fit will lead, motivate and coach team members, ensuring of deliverables and progress of the team. Conversely carries agile thinking and possess strong communication skills for presentations and management reporting.
Technically, you are backed with proven experience in executing wide range of project management activities and business. You have deep understanding in the art of planning, development, operations, service management, enterprise architecture, CRM systems, databases, middleware, network and operating systems.
A natural leader and a go-getter, you champion and drive the team forward, accountable for quality, consistency and efficiency. You're well-organized with structured thought process, planning of your available resources needed for user requirements, functional specifications, testing and training.
Finally, show-off your charismatic self, establishing good business relationships with stakeholders. Collaborate with vendor project team ensuring everyone is on the same page.
- 5 years or more experience in managing complex IT projects (IT Applications)
- Backed with experience of a Software Engineer - Knowledge in systems architecture, mobile application (iOS/Android), Microsoft technology, Payments integration, QR, Data Analytics.
- Strong knowledge in areas of IT Project Management
- IT process experience and IT solution experience
- Strong ability in tracking the progress of team members and deliverables and ensuring that deliverables are completed on time
- Well-versed in Agile-based projects
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Senior stakeholder management, vendor management
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).