IT Infrastructure Manager - Asia
A leading organization in the Semiconductor industry is looking for a talented and hands-on Regional Infrastructure Manager to join their regional hub in Singapore and growing team in the region to take on responsibilities to build up and stabilize the IT Infrastructure regionally.
- Design and set up IT Infrastructure roadmap and maintain IT policies, guidelines for the organization.
- Provide IT Infrastructure strategy and coordinate with global team for delivery.
- Implement a IT Helpdesk for Asia and follow the global infrastructure standards.
- Supervise, train and guide Asian Infrastructure Team members
- Ensure service delivery and support and act as escalated point of contact for all IT related issues.
- Manage relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure business goals and objectives are met.
Key technical requirements:
- 10+ years of experience within IT Infrastructure position and with at least 5+ years of experience with regional exposure.
- Hands-on expertise in System and Servers infrastructure (Windows OS, Active Directory, Azure, etc.)
- Strong expertise within Network Infrastructure (design, configuration, administration, support) for network related products (Cisco, Internet, Telephony, etc.)
- Experience with ITIL process and service management skillsets.
- Candidates with PMP certified is added advantage.
- Role requires to travel up to 20% across the ASEAN countries.
- Great management skillset sand able to communicate well with internal and stakeholders.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).