IT Infrastructure Manager
Looking for an IT Manager to provide support for activities related to server infrastructure and cloud platforms. This is a 1 year contract position, salary range of $5500-6200.
This role is only available to Singaporeans. Mandarin speaking ability is also a must-have in order to liaise with China counterparts.
- Work with project teams, vendors, and management to ensure a smooth and secured running of infrastructure and cloud network services.
- Drive preventative maintenance and root cause identification
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the design, deployment, operation and management of network infrastructure, virtualization platform and cloud infrastructure.
- Constantly evaluate new network or cloud infra solutions that could create improvement around the region.
- Collaborate to improve the operational automation for infrastructure operation works.
- Engage users and stakeholders to proactively fulfil their business needs.
- Manage budget and other administrative functions
- Govern services provided by suppliers to ensure contract obligations are delivered and SLAs are met.
- Qualification in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience working in the equivalent operations and administrative roles
- Certifications/experience with Cisco networking, VMware virtualization and Azure Cloud Platform is preferred
- Experience in networking solution architecture, operation, and administration.
- Good understanding of Active Directory Services, TCP/IP, Radius, TACACS, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, DWDM, LDAP, DNS, SDWAN
- Experience in following solutions will be preferred: Axway File Transfer, Commvault Backup, Netapp storage, Redhat Openstack.
- Excellent knowledge of leading network and network security technologies, e.g., Cisco Systems, Cisco Meraki, Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint and VMware SDWAN, Zscaler are required.
- Possess hands-on experience and good technical skills with proven track records in IT infrastructure and/or emerging IT technologies engineering in the following area: LAN/WAN, Wireless, multi-data centres networking, firewall, IPS, VPN, VOIP and Cloud platforms.
- Strong vendor management experience.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).