IT Infrastructure & Security Executive
As an IT Infrastructure & Security Executive, you'll be maintaining, troubleshooting, and providing advancements in IT infrastructure systems and networks. This is a permanent position, and the salary range is $4500-5500. Only available to Singaporeans.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure full efficiency and operations of IT Infrastructures, operations and security services
- Maintain IT Infrastructure Systems/Network inventory
- Plan and deploy new servers and equipment within a data centre and cloud environment
- Maintain and administer IT systems/network, cyber security services, secure clouds, and other off-prem environments
- Ensure IT security compliance for network/systems and manage disaster recovery operations
- Resolve network and system security issues and provide post incident analysis
- Manage, operate & administer Security Information Event Management (SIEM) Appliances.
- Establish IT security policy framework and lead its policy development
- Implement IT security architecture, security, and risk management best processes
- Maintain, drive review sessions and edit formal IT Security policy documents
- Conduct regular reviews, analysis of relevant security processes, reports and logs and manage policy violations.
- Provide regular updates on security related activities and incidences to the management via comprehensive dashboards and presentations
- Establish and maintain the collaboration with other teams including IT and business departments while communicating security risk to audience from different background/levels
- Maintain awareness of industry best practice and regulatory changes pertaining to information security areas
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in an IT Security/Network/Systems role, with familiarity in the following:
- Network configurations for Local Area Network (LAN) & Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Systems configuration with Windows/Linux Server environment
- Experience with systems configuration in a cloud environment as a System Administrator
- System/Network virtualization, such as with VMWare
- Microsoft Active Directory Access control System Administration & Network Security
- A bonus if you have experience with the following:
- Firewall & Network Administration
- in Microsoft Azure Administration
- Strong in Windows & Linux System Administration
- Knowledge in DevSecOps and Agile practice
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).