IT Infrastructure Engineer - Level 2
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Provide level 2 support and adminsitration for infrastructure related systems including servers (physical adn virtual) and nework infrastructure.
- Monitor network performance and maintain systems according to requirements (availability, utilization, throughput and latency)
- Provide administration on servers and system realted services.
- Work with vendors and principal to perform root cause analysis and preventive measures and to ensure optimum services health for various service
- Provide technical expertise for various system services such as Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure, Windows Server Active Directory, VMWare, Cisco Meraki, Cisco Firewall/Switches, etc to ensure services run with optimum health, performance and security
- Achieve a high customer satisfaction level through strong after-sales customer management and support.
- Assist/Lead technical projects/problem resolutions for customers.
- Prepare service reports and provide feedback on technical issues with regards to equipment performance to our customers.
Key technical requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on techncial position on infrastructure related role in enterprise environment. Professional certification in MCP/MSCE/MCSA/CCNA/ITILv3 are advantageous
- Strong systems administration experience in: Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure, Windows Server Active Directory, VMWare, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience on Network infrastructure related systems: Cisco Meraki, Cisco Firewall/Switches)
- Service-oriented, strong leadership and interpersonal skills and adaptable to a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Team player with good leadership, communication, interpersonal and coordination skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).