IT Infrastructure and Security | IAM | Active Directory (AD) | Symantec | Windows OS |
IT Infrastructure and Security Systems Engineer - 12 Months - Singapore
Looking for an IT Security Officer with some Infrastructure background to run and coordinate vulnerability management process for an enterprise.
What's in it for you:
- Technology 2.0
- Niche Domain, World-Renowned Gaming Applications
- Agile Methodologies
- Running and coordinating the Vulnerability Management process for an enterprise.
- Administrating of directory service, email messaging, virtual infrastructure and storage systems
- Performing daily remedy ticket mainly on Blackberry and Antivirus
- Produce actionable intelligence information for delivery to colleagues and customers in the form of technical reports, briefings, and data feeds
- Responsible for ensuring company-wide IT security framework and management processes which includes security policies, procedure, standards and guidelines are adhered
- Develop cyber security awareness training material
- Assisting the Project Managers of a medium to large application and infrastructure projects, to execute the project plan from the IT security perspective
- Perform IT security risk assessments and enforce controls on the identified gaps.
- Manage IT security incidents, provide remediation and reporting on timely basis.
An Ideal Fit:
- 2 - 4 years of working experience or knowledge/exposure to IT Security
- Familiar with Active Directory (AD), Identity & Access Management (IAM), Symantec Enterprise and Windows OS
This is a 12 months contract position to start and conversion to permanent is possible.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo at +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).