My client is a leading global MNC in the Life Science space currently going through a Supply Chain transformation project. For this reason, they are requiring to hire for an Inventory Manager with strong experience using inventory management tools to maintain optimal levels.
* 12-month contract reporting into the Head of Supply Chain
* Urgent, managerial-level role with attractive remuneration package
* Only open to Singaporeans
- To lead a small team of inventory management professionals
- To lead and implement activities to improvement inventory control, levels and availability
- To work closely with Supply Chain functional deportments: Planning, Procurement and Logistics to ensure inventory integrity and overall supply chain performance
- To oversee inventory accuracy/validation activities and identify areas of improvement to implement correct action and prevent excess/scrap
- To create, maintain and update overall inventory management KPIs in coordination with other departments
- To manage their MRP process to ensure availability of out-bound materials
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management/Operations or relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience managing inventory in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Experienced making recommendations to management on best strategies and practices to optimize inventory KPIs
- Experienced SAP hands-on user
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).