Internal Audit - Permanent Full time MNC
- Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure planning and execution of financial and operational audits are accurate
- Conduct audit programs, to report business risk, clearly and findings, come up with recommendations for management and provide written audit reports and remediation plans
- Conduct follow-ups on past projects as required to ensure corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner and all follow-ups are in accordance to Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Assist with the company's SOX compliance.
- Support the annual risk assessment and audits as necessary
- Support ad hoc projects and investigations as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA is preferred
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- Minimum 3 related work experience in an Audit function
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Nicola Clarke on +65 6701 1508 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2197703 (Nicola Clarke).