My client is a world leader that designs and manufactures complex and innovative state-of-the art healthcare equipment. To cater to it's rapid growth, a new IP Expert role has been created
- Global Name
- Attractive Salary
- Excellent R&D
- Assume responsibility to ensure all Intellectual Property activities - patent application, protection of trade secrets, IP space mapping are being fulfilled
- Develop and draft appropriate arguments including claim amendments.
- Conduct prior art search and strategize scope of patent protection.
- Review all R&D projects to monitor for patentability and IP risks.
- Conduct IP assessments of business risks that includes studies and patent analyses for infringement and validity issues.
- Liaise with patent agents and assist in drafting patent applications, including patent claims
- Perform competitive and technical intellectual-property analyses and provide patent status updates to inventors
- Contributing and participate in IP Committee meetings
- Advanced Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering or equivalent with at least 5-6 years of related experience
- Some knowledge in web-based research (e.g. using various online patent and journal databases.
- Strong intellectual property experience in engineering, preferably in hardware/software controls and/or medical device technology.
- Patent Examination Skillset will be desirable
- Working knowledge of IP law matters and familiar with patent process.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).