- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Use sales automation tools to build sizeable prospect lists quickly
- Create and maintain a proper tiering system for leads that are being collected
- Research accounts, identify key decision-makers, generate interest, and develop relationships with important stakeholders via outbound calling, sending strategic email, video, and social campaigns using enablement technology to connect with new prospects
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities and prepare for and book meetings with target prospects.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Drive attendance for webinars and other digital marketing events through outreach
- Participate in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in a similar role (SDR, ISR, BDR) with a Technology (IT, Software, Cybersecurity, SaaS) Product Company
- Excellent written & oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Multi-lingual with fluency in both English and Mandarin as the role will require liaising with Chinese speaking customers. Bahasa is a plus as this role will also cover Indonesia & Malaysia markets
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Prior Start-up sales experience is a huge plus
- Experience with the Cybersecurity industry and market is a big plus
- Experience with many different sales tools e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, Lusha, Zoominfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written/verbal formats, and build relationships.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1325504 (Oprisan Mihaela-Daniela)