Volt is partnered with a Global Technology Firm to help them recruit an Inside Sales Manager for one of their Cybersecurity Services business unit.
Their cybersecurity team offer services that enable mission resilience by offering deep cyber expertise, advanced analytics, continuous monitoring, and secure cloud services. Working closely with their customers from various industries and market sectors, they design, build and implement Information Security Strategies and Solutions that can help enhance business performance. The Inside Sales Manager (individual contributor role) grows the sales pipeline by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of firm's cyber security offerings. They manage the sales opportunity from initial pursuit to its closure by developing trusted consulting relationships with key buyers and decision makers from new and/or existing customers.
Responsible for both new quota carrying sales opportunities and renewals locally & regionally
Build relationships with field account teams to jointly position the Managed Detection & Response (MDR) cybersecurity Services to the new & existing customers
- Articulate the MDR's value proposition and benefits to the target audience (client prospects)
- Participate & assist in Marketing initiatives to generate demand and increase MDR awareness
- Sell deep & develop the existing business, increase deal size and drive revenue
- Partner with various members of the internal MDR team including but not limited to Field Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Technical Support, Finance & Legal
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Outsourced or Managed Services oriented type of Business
- Engage with C-Level clients to effectively demonstrate the ROI and financial benefits of the MDR services offering
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a similar role with a strong preference for those with an Enterprise Managed Security Services / Cybersecurity Software Sales background
- 2+ years of experience with SaaS or license sales and a proven track record of (over)achieving on quota
- Confident and comfortable engaging Senior & Executive Management / C-level from external customers
- Strong people skills with the ability to navigate all levels in a matrixed sale environment
- Working Knowledge of CRM tools
- Familiarity with Outsourced or Managed Services oriented type of business, preferably with a good understanding of Security Operations in specific
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1325504 (Oprisan Mihaela-Daniela)