I am currently working with a large hospitality group to find an experienced Infrastructure Systems Administrator. You will provide support for Windows/Linux System Administration, incident resolution, and overall maintenance. Please get in touch if you think you're the perfect fit!
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Administering directory services, email messaging, virtual infrastructure, and storage systems
- Performing backup operations
- Monitoring systems' performance; making capacity studies to optimize services
- Troubleshooting hardware and software incidents
- Involvement in Infrastructure projects and audit reviews
- Developing and updating systems documentation including standard operation procedures
You will ideally have:
- 3+ years of experience managing Wintel and Unix platforms
- A Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science
- Cloud-related experience in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Prior exposure to Shell, Perl, and Python
- Understanding of Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, and Kubernetes
- Experience in cross-team collaboration for issue/incident resolution
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).