Our client, a well known European MNC is seeking a Training Specialist to join their regional Talent Management & Training team. As the Training Specialist, you will be delivering training programs to the business.
As the Training Specialist, your major stakeholders will be the corporate HR team, HR Business Partners and you will be working closely with Line Managers as well as HQ in Europe.
- Delivering training to the business (face to face classroom or virtually) for local programs
- Being the "go to" person for all things related to learning and development
- Partnering closely with HQ to advise on new training solutions to the business, and ensuring they are put into action
- Developing new initiatives within the business to increase employee engagement
- Following up with staff to ensure mandatory training has been completed
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with external vendors
- Contribute to Talent Management initiatives such as succession planning and development through specific programs
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Management
- At least 5 years experience in training/learning and development (must have delivered face to face training)
- Previous experience working for an MNC at a regional level
- Ability to design programs, demonstrating strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident to deliver face to face training to all levels of staff
- Proactive with a positive attitude, highly motivated and self driven
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).