Our client is a global MNC within the construction industry, and have a strong presence in Asia, Europe and North America. Due to significant growth, they are currently seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their team in Indonesia.
Reporting directly into the Country President, the HR Manager will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions for Indonesia. There will be a real focus on talent attraction and management as the company looks to expand their presence locally and regionally.
As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Talent acquisition, talent management and learning and development (including improving on boarding processes)
- Compensation and benefits (salary bench marking, short term and long term incentives)
- Employee/industrial relations
- Performance management
- Community relations and corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Assisting with business transformation projects, stakeholder engagement and management.
Skills and Experience:
You will have at least 6 to 8 years of progressive HR experience in an MNC with a Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or a related field.
You should live and breathe HR, be a confident advisor and be able to recommend solutions on a strategic level, covering employee relations, business transformation and talent development and management.
You will be successful in this role if you demonstrate strong leadership and decision making skills with an ability to influence and negotiate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an entrepreneurial focus and an ability to liaise with senior stakeholders is also required.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).