Human Resources Executive (focus on L&D)
Our client, located downtown provides innovative solutions to their customers in the services industry. They are looking for an experienced HR Executive to join their team on a one year contract (non renewable).
As the HR Executive, you will be reporting into the Senior Executive, HR Development, and assist in the review and revamp of the organisation's training and development initiatives.
You will ensure that the initiatives are aligned to the current and future needs of the organisation, making sure that they are relevant and effective. How? By conducting training training needs analysis, developing training plans, and assessing training effectiveness. You will also be responsible for implementing competency frameworks, delivering programmes to drive continuous improvement, strengthening pedagogy and delivery through utilising technology in learning and implementing staff engagement initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree in a Business related field
- Experience in conducting stand up training and e-learning
- Demonstrated experience in training & development, (classroom facilitation, implementing competency frameworks, instructional design, evaluation and assessment)
- At least 1 - 2 years experience in curriculum design, instructional design, and content development
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and a working knowledge of content creation tools such as Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML 5 would be ideal
- Experience in developing new plans and initiatives, including the use of technology in learning
- Self starter and team player with drive and passion for learning and development
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).