HR EXECUTIVE, CENTRAL SINGAPORE $4,500 - $5,500
VOLT, Singapore are looking for an outstanding HR Professional with a Bachelors Degree with exemplary written and spoken communication skills to join this small, friendly function in central Singapore, close to the MRT
This person will be the key driver of employee engagement in the organisation, spearheading all engagement related initiatives to positively influence the emotional commitment of all employees. Secondarily, you will provide administrative and logistical support to the Human Resource Department, to ensure the smooth running of day to day operations.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
Primary job responsibilities
- Strategise, design and implement programmes to help improve Employee Experience and Engagement.
- Develop new and innovative ways to engage with employees including seeking and acting on their feedback to identify the most effective methods.
- Work closely with management and employees to build employee morale and increase productivity and retention via employee engagement activities.
- Manage all Employer Branding efforts
- Manage all HR communication content and sessions to engage and facilitate communication within the organisation.
- Prepare and send out the company quarterly newsletter.
- Conduct orientation and manage onboarding of new hires.
- Induction and interpretation of survey results gathered from new hires in their first year and recommend improvement plans.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation to all levels of employees.
- Provide HR advice and support to business and employees on a wide range of operational HR issues.
- Assist in managing performance management process such as annual performance review cycle (communications to staff and provide updates on completion rates and analytics).
- Work closely with business leaders to ensure the performance management exercises are properly executed and completed on time.
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned
- Secondary job responsibilities
- Update and accurate maintenance of employee database and personnel files.
- Support in providing inputs to update HR reports, budget report, internal HR working templates, external statutory/labour market survey and headcount related reporting.
- Employees' Visa/MOM employment pass compliance.
- Monitor probationary period of employees.
- Employee welfare/benefits and records management (medical, leave, insurance, etc.).
Snapshots of our ideal candidate:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in HR Generalist role with a focus on Employee Engagement
- Possesses a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or any other related discipline.
- Understands HR best practices and current statutory employment laws and regulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Self-motivated and possesses the ability to work independently.
- Resilient and has the ability to work under time pressure.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).