Our client, an innovative tech company headquartered in Taiwan, is looking to bring on an experienced onsite HR Manager to join their manufacturing plant based in Johor Senai.
As the onsite HR Manager, you will be reporting into General Manager and be responsible for the following:
- Leading the HR function onsite
- Onboarding of all new staff
- Implementing new processes and systems whilst continuously updating different stakeholders within the business
- Overseeing health and safety at the plant
- Ensuring employment practices and policies comply with local employment law
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 8 years progressive HR experience within manufacturing (onsite), possess a Bachelor's degree in HR Management or Business, experience dealing with all levels of stakeholders across the business, trilingual in English, Malay and Mandarin (as you will be dealing with HQ in Taiwan). International experience is highly regarded.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).