Our client, a tech start up is looking to bring on a HR Generalist to join their awesome team here in Singapore. They specialise in security and are looking for someone who is passionate about people and technology.
- HR operations which includes business partnering, talent management and recruitment
- Focus on building structure, scale and standardised experience across HR processes
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies to recruit top tech talent
- Manage all aspects of the hiring process (reviewing resumes, phone interviewing, handling feedback, offer negotiations/close, and on-boarding)
- HR administration which includes insurance policies, benefits, visa applications and renewals
- Assist with HR related projects and initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business related field
- At least 4 - 5 years progressive experience in HR
- Highly motivated with an ability to self manage
- Previous experience in tech companies or a start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to consult, influence, negotiate and manage relationships
- Positive attitude with a proactive approach
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).