HR & ADMIN MANAGER - MANUFACTURING $9,000 - $12,000
VOLT, Singapore have a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a Manufacturing organization based in West Singapore, close to Tuas.
- This role will also be based in HQ in Central Singapore for part of the week, so this person needs to be happy to work between both locations
- They will need to manage a headcount of 10 direct reports and will oversee the full spectrum of HR.
- Due to the nature of this role this person will need to be well versed in managing Industrial Relations within a unionized workforce and be competent in managing issues through to resolution
- This role will manage a workforce of 300 pax with the majority based at the plant, therefore this person will be well versed in Blue and White Collar recruitment and selection and workforce and succession planning
- They will also manage the Admin team and ensure that all of the site and HQ administration is up to date and accurate.
- This Manager will also handle the Organisational PR and treat Press and Government enquiries with sensitivity and mindfulness.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).