This is a newly created role to work alongside the Regional HR Lead and take the responsibility for establishing a People Analytics function as well get involved in a variety of global HR projects.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic organisation who will invest in you and provide a clear career pathway either in HR or into other teams.
- Co-ordination of both strategic and cyclical initiatives (e.g. Job Evaluation; Succession Planning; Employee Engagement Survey and action planning)
- Responsible for co-ordinating required activity, timelines and work plan to ensure timely and successful delivery.
- Identify, escalate and manage risks through team discussions
- Organise project status updates, reminders of deadlines etc, utilising regular INT-C HR leadership team management agenda where possible
- Support in the preparation of HR budget, headcount and benefit realisation as required
- Manages identified interdependencies across work streams and supports work stream leaders in their resolution.
- Escalate changes in scope, delivery and resources as required
- Connect both internal and external project stakeholders
- Co-ordinate adhoc activity arising from global requests and prep responses for global HRLT
- Work with the Communications team on content, tone, planning of all communications including Town Halls, Leadership Meetings, Q&A's etc.
- Collaborate with the wider HR community on other relevant communication to ensure consistency of message, tone etc
- Budget Control
- Monitor and track the HR Budget, working with the Finance Business Partner to identify activity issues i.e. over / underspend
- Ensure Executive Director/ HR leadership are updated on budget management and flag areas of risk / opportunity with appropriate mitigating steps
- Monitor and ensure spend is logged against the appropriate cost centre
- Work on specific opportunities / cost reduction projects
- Liaise with Global organisation to ensure the budget aligns with global HR budget
- Support HRBP on budget process for International Hub as well as quarterly forecasting process
- Headcount Reporting
- Monitor and track the HR Headcount linking with HR ops to ensure the datacube/org charts are updated as required
- Liaise with Global organisation to ensure headcount is in line with global HR expectations
- Develop a HR Scorecard to measure ongoing metrics across International countries
- Collect data from markets, provide insights to HRBP INTC & Executive Director
- Generalist Support
- Work on other projects and as well as BAU as required which could be in the fields of and not limited to; Talent, Mobility, HR Ops, BP
We a seeking a Singaporean with a degree in Business/HR/Economics, a passion for data and who is systems savvy with an ability to build dashboards, presentations spreadsheets
Must have working 2+ years experience in a Data Analytics role with a multinational corporation
Familiarity with a major ERP such as SAP Successfactors, Workday etc, Advanced Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint would be highly advantageous
Confident communication skills, self motivated, appetite to learn and comfortable to question the status quo