My client is a leader in the semiconductor space and is looking for a Head of Supply Chain. Ideally, this candidate will have experience with the End to End Supply Chain process and has over 10 years of experience in the Semiconductor Industry.
- Manage the whole Supply Chain process from the master schedule to OSAT, Procurement, Supplier Management, Operations
- Working with the leaders within the organisation to facilitate efficient processes and drive desirable outcomes for the company
- Ensure that all departments are heeding to local regulatory and compliance laws
- Be in charge of strategic planning and come up with strategic procurement plans for the Business Unit
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure consensus view of supply plans and actions, drive related material, labour and asset capacity plans, maintain all supply related parameters and master data in relevant planning systems
- Masters Degree in Engineering, Logistics and Supply chain preferred
- 20 Years of experience in a similar industry in Semiconductors (Front End/Back End/ Equipment)
- Mandarin speaking is a must as this person will deal with the suppliers in China and Taiwan
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Nicola Clarke on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2197703 (Nicola Clarke).