Head of Manufacturing Plant - JB based
A international electronic manufacturing company is expanding their business and opening a new manufacturing plant in Johor Bahru. With such expansion we are looking for Head of Plant. This role is a great opportunity for those who like to build things from scratch and be the pioneer member.
Plant manager will be in charge of 400 people and have the following responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operation
- Responsible for production output, efficiency, product test and quality and on-time delivery for our customers.
- Optimize production and testing capacity and flexibility to accommodate for changing customer demands, while keeping reasonable manufacturing overheads and maintaining quality standards.
- Define, review and improve operations through KPI's. Collect, analyze data and trigger timely preventive and corrective actions to maintain peak operation.
- Overlook field return analysis and repair activities to provide timely feedback to operations and maintain optimum stocks in the service centers.
- Lead new product introduction activities to be in line with customer expectations, allocating resources effectively to produce optimal results.
- Implement factory strategies to support corporate initiatives and provide employees a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Develop and deploy the advanced manufacturing technologies to improve efficiency, quality and throughput, and minimize impact from operators' variation.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and colleagues, not only within the plant, but with all organization including Headquarters and sister plants and particularly important, with our customers.
- Recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Commit to plant environmental, health and safety procedures and standards.
A successful candidate have the following experiences and qualifies the requirements of:
- Degree in Engineering field
- Having at least 10 years in management roles in charge of large manufacturing plants, preferably electronic manufacturing and capable of managing large teams
- Proficient in English and Chinese in order to liaise with oversea offices
- Willing to travel for business trips
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun