Head of Engineering - Singapore
Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning are the core technologies used which use high-quality data to keep customers highly engaged and to reduce the cost of operations.
How do we keep customers engaged in this digital era, especially limited interactions are in place for health and safety reasons?
The Head of Engineering, with the teams, will use data-driven solutions to fuel up the relevant industries again here in Singapore.
To do so, you must be agile.
What value and significance can you bring to an ambitious tech start-up?
Roll up your sleeve and get your hands dirty and going the full nine yards with your fellow team members to make an impact.
This role is vital because you will the important role of stabilizing and scaling of the products, ensuring the longevity and a well-run ecosystem. Alongside with your colleagues, working collaboratively and building a robust culture and to work towards best practices technically.
- Lead teams and improve systems and to drive architectural changes
- Impart technical knowledge and guide towards architecture and solutions
- Participate in product development and requirements processes to ensure optimal application of resources and agile processes
- Design solutions from scratch, and to perform integration and implementation systems to stakeholders
The ideal fit:
- Domain knowledge and experience in building products on the Internet or Consumer space, or a combination of both.
- Comes from a technical background and like to remain technical with at least three years focused on handling back-end design and architecture
- Technically matured, and is confident in driving tech initiatives and make difficult decisions in design and execution
- Experience and knowledge in backend infrastructure and availability.
- A strong believer in scalability and agile
- Experience in managing more than 20 engineers and ramping up and structuring of teams.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).